Tank Industries consults with our customers to ensure that tank specifications are tailored to suit the given application. Whether it be for fire protection or within a process plant, our engineers will design the tank to ensure that cost is minimised, whilst maintaining compliance with applicable standards.
Rectangular Panel Tanks
Our rectangular panel tanks are popular for building installation where maximum use of space is paramount. Additional space within a room can be achieved using internal bolting of the panels.
Tanks can be installed with or without an internal liner to suit the contained fluid. For outdoor installations, tanks can be coloured and/or patterned to blend into commercial or residential surroundings.
Standard features include:
- Fully compliant to Australian Standards including AS2304 for fire applications
- Connections to suit your requirements
- Ball float level indicator
- Access hatches and ladders
- Vermin proofing
- All labelling and signage
- 25 year design life
- 10 year parts and liner warranty
- Glass fused coating
- Stairway access and lockable access
- Galvanised or stainless-steel construction
- Digital level indication
- Roof platform and handrailing to suit
- Trafficable roof with permitter handrailing
- Protective bollards, drainage and fencing
- Lightning protection