Tank Industries consults with our customers to ensure that tank specifications are tailored to suit the given application. Whether it be for fire protection or within a process plant, our engineers will design the tank to ensure that cost is minimised, whilst maintaining compliance with applicable standards.
Circular Panel Tanks
Our circular tanks start from 3.7m diameter, with variable heights to achieve the optimum volume. Tank Industries Engineers optimise the diameter and height of large volume tanks to achieve optimum cost efficiency, where diameters can exceed 30m with a height over 8m.
Supply options include supply and installation, through to complete turnkey completion including all civil works, electrical, pumping, piping and control/power systems.
Standard features include:
- Fully compliant to Australian Standards including AS2304 for fire applications
- Connections to suit your requirements
- Ball float level indicator
- Access hatches and ladders
- Vermin proofing
- All labelling and signage
- 25 year design life
- 10 year parts and liner warranty
- Glass fused coating
- Stairway access and lockable access
- Galvanised or stainless-steel construction
- Digital level indication
- Roof platform and handrailing to suit
- Trafficable roof with permitter handrailing
- Protective bollards, drainage and fencing
- Lightning protection